Petunia's accepts clothing that is generally two years old or newer and that is either dry-cleaned or laundered, pressed and on hangers or neatly folded. Acceptable fashions are current (within the past 2 years) or vintage clothing that is pre-1980. We also look forward to consigning accessories that include designer and better-label shoes, handbags, belts and jewelry (both costume and finer pieces) that are in new or gently worn condition.
Merchandise is priced according to its condition and current retail value. Petunia's bases consignment selling prices on four main criteria: label, condition, age and demand. Petunia's reserves the right to set the sales price of all items, however, on unusual or high-value items, your input is always welcome. An itemized inventory sheet(s) with your consignment contract, including expiration date, will be mailed, faxed or emailed to you within ten (10) days of accepting your merchandise for consignment.
Petunia's consigns by appointment only. Please feel free to telephone us at 610.649.4005, Tuesday through Saturday, from 11 AM to 5 PM, to schedule your consignment appointment with us.
• Petunia's has a three (3) month consignment period
• There is no fee to get started consigning with Petunia's
• There is a 50% commission due Petunia's on the selling of each item sold by Petunia's for the Consignor.
• There are two fees that Petunia's deducts for: if any item is purchased by credit card, Petunia's will deduct credit card processing fees from total amount due consignor. Additionally, Petunia's deducts fifty-cents ($.50) for all checks mailed to consignors.
• Checks are sent by Petunia's to consignors on the fifteenth (15th) of the month following the month in which items were sold.
• If unsold consignment items are not picked-up by the end of the consignment contract period of 3 months, Petunia's will assume that the consignor does not wish to reclaim their consigned items. The items will then become the property of Petunia's and items will be donated to a local charity throughout the year.